28 March 2008

Update - Bill Reid - Friday night

Brethren -

Bill remains at Fairmont General, visitation is somewhat restricted and he doesn't have a phone immediately available. Bro./Dr. Brad Miller told me today that Bill should be taken directly to Mon General soon to get heart stents. Bro. Brad is being a strong advocate for Bill, and is definitely going the second mile to show brotherly love.

Bill was in an OK frame of mind today - especially under the circumstances.

Brothers, Bill needs our prayers and our support - the best you can give him now is mail/email - If email, send to me and I'll print it off (in a big font) and take it to him. If I'm not making myself clear: Brothers, INUNDATE me with email for Bill, and INUNDATE Bill with cards - Fairmont General Hospital, Locust Ave., Fairmont, WV 26554 - you woulnd't believe how he lights up when he hears from you. If you want to do email card, go to www.bluemountain.com, there are free cards to download & send there, send them to me, and I'll print them off in color - there are other card sites, too, I just don't know what they are.

R

Roger D. Curry
Acacia 157
213 Locust Avenue
Fairmont, WV 26554
rogercurry@aol.com

No comments: