20 March 2008

To the Brethren - Re: Bill Reid

Brethren - Bill had a pretty good day. As a layman, I'd say he looks about 10% better, and his attitude is 50% better - That's due in large part to the continued support and encouragement of the brothers. This is EXACTLY what I think Freemasonry is all about.

Visit Billy! He's now in Room 331 of Fairmont General Hospital. Call him! 304-367-8616, right to his bedside. Send cards, Fairmont General Hospital, Locust Avenue, Fairmont, WV 26554. Or email to me, I'll print them and take them to Bill - rogercurry@aol.com - Frankly, brothers, the best thing you can do is talk to him.

Dr. & Bro. Brad Miller says Bill will be at FGH until at least early next week, and from there he doesn't yet know what the plan is going to be. I'll keep everyone informed through Phil's Telegraph and on my own blog, www.no3equitycourt.blogspot.com.

R

Roger D. Curry, J.D.
Curry & Swisher, pllc
213 Locust Avenue
Fairmont, WV 26554
304-368-1000
Fax 304-363-1143
Cell 304-282-8013

1 comment:

Frank Joseph Haas said...

Roger, your info by email and blog is a great help to the Craft. I did call Billy. His voice seemed strong. He seemed to appreciate the call but did not want a long conversation. Thanks for keeping up the good work.
Haas