18 March 2008

More aggressive publication "schedule"

One of the habits I got from my Dad was that of carrying a little memo book in my pocket (along with my nerd pack of 4 writing implements) and making notes of interesting stuff, lists, reminders to be transferred to the calendar, and so forth. Among the things I write there are notes for blog entries, letters, emails and future publications, and I have a STACK of stuff "in the pipeline." So, I will be picking up the pace of publishing here. Read down the posts, there will be new stuff appearing frequently.

Keep your powder dry. Pippa passes.

R

1 comment:

Joel B. Curry, D.Min. said...

To address your question about the reason/necessity of Jesus' death, there is a good (but lengthy) article on the subject of atonement at http://www.bible.org/page.php?page_id=658

Brother Joel